Micromax A30 a.k.a. Smarty 3.0 has been launched with an attractive price tag of Rs. 3849. The 3 inch touchscreen handset with 832 MHz processor running on gingerbread OS is now listed on Saholic.
This is a basic device running on an outdated hardware and software. The Micromax A30 comes with 256MB RAM and does support the 3G network. The Micromax A65 was also recently launched but it supports the 2G network only.
Do not expect too much from this device it is a good option for low budget users who don’t mind the low end feature but do not want to compromise on the 3G aspect. The touchscreen is 3 inches with 320×240 pixels resolution.
There is 256MB RAM and probably 202 MB internal storage with microSD card support. The Smarty 3.0 A30 is powered by 832MHz processor (Broadcomm chipset). It supports 3G (HSDPA 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. There is also a 3.5 mm jack and micro USB port.
The Micromax Smarty 3.0 comes with a single fixed focus camera placed on the rear side with LED flash support. It can record videos. The handset supports dual SIM with dual GSM standby mode.
The battery is of 1500 mAh capacity which gives a talktime of about 5 hours and standby time of around a week.
Micromax A30 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Single core clocked at 832MHz (Broadcomm).
- 256MB RAM, about 202 MB internal storage and microSD slot.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS.
- 2MP rear camera with Led flash.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0, USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 1500 mAh battery with 7 days standby time and up to 6 hours of talktime.
- Price Rs. 3,849 (Available on Saholic).