Micromax has silently launched the Micromax A26 Bolt handset with a 3.5 inch screen and powered by a 1GHz single core processor. It is an entry level android powered phone without 3G support.
The single cores are now on the brink of existence; new handsets with single core processor are still being launched at affordable price. The A26 comes with 256MB RAM and 202MB internal storage. Micro SD card of up to 16GB is supported.
It is a dual SIM handset without 3G and GPS support. This handset sails on Android 2.3.5 OS. There is a single camera of 2MP resolution placed on the rear side. Other features are 2G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It’s powered by the technology that is outdated now. The price details are not known but the Micromax Bolt A26 could be priced well under Rs. 4,500.
Micromax A26 Bolt Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM.
- 1GHz single core processor.
- Android Gingerbread 2.3.
- 3.5 inch TFT screen with 480×320 pixels resolution.
- 256MB RAM, 202 MB internal storage and Micro SD support up to 16GB.
- 2MP FF Rear camera.
- 2G, Bluetooth 2.0, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- 1350 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talktime.
- Price : Unknown (listed on MMX website).
Thank you for the tip Milan Sharma.