Lenovo will soon come out with the Lenovo Panama P700i handset that will be with dual SIM capabilities running the ICS OS over a 1GHz dual core processor. The handset is already listed on Flipkart without any price tag and with a coming soon status.
The Lenovo P700i comes with 4 dedicated buttons on the front side with a 4 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen and with 4 point multi touch. The resolution supported is 800×480 pixels with 16M colours. The P700i weighs 162 grams with 12.8mm thickness.
The Lenovo handset is powered by 1GHz dual core processor cortex A9 (CPU/GPU unknown but on Flipkart its mentioned PowerVR SGX531, Mali-400MP – it’s not possible to have 2 GPU so it will be either of the one – most probably SGX531) The RAM is 512MB with 4GB internal storage. Other features included are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and micro USB port.
There dual camera a 5MP AF placed on the rear and a 0.3MP on the front. HD video recording (720p) is supported. There is no LED flash. A 2500 mAh battery will keep the P700i alive for a longer time. The standby time is around 312 hours and expected talktime is 22 hours which is really great.
Pricing will play an important role, so how much are you willing to pay for this handset?
Lenovo Panama P700i key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Android 4.0.
- Dual core clocked at 1GHz with possibly SGX531 PowerVR GPU.
- 4 inch LCD screen with IPS display and 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 5MP AF rear with 720p video recording and 0.3MP front camera.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 3G (7.2 Mbps HSDPA), 2G (E/G class12), Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors : G-Sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, light and compass.
- 2500 mAh battery with massive 22 hours talktime over the 2G network.