If rumors are to be believed the Lenovo P770 handset could soon be available in the Indian markets soon, probably by end of December 2012 or next year. The handset is powered by dual core processor with 1GB RAM running Jelly Bean OS.
The P770 is a dual SIM phone with dual standby mode. The handset comes with mini SIM slot. Weight is around 160 grams and thickness is 11.9mm. The Lenovo P770 runs on 1.2 GHz Dual core cortex A9 processor with PowerVR SGX531 GPU.
The GPU is the same that is used on the hot selling Micromax A110, however this handset comes with some improved features like 1GB RAM, 960×540 pixels resolution (4.5 inch screen). The camera is 5MP resolution and should record videos in 720p resolution. There is front camera too.
The Lenovo P770 runs on Jelly Bean OS (version 4.1). Other features included are 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, WiFi, micro USB and GPS. The battery is of a higher capacity of 3500 mAh, which is just too good and should give 40% more battery backup as compared with Micromax A110 and Lava Xolo A700.
The pricing details or the launch date is not yet confirmed. The P770 priced at under Rs. 12,000 would be a good deal.
Lenovo P770 Key Features and Specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1.2 GHz Dual core with PowerVR SGX531GPU.
- Android Jelly Bean (4.1).
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and Micro SD support.
- 5MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash and video recording and a front facing VGA camera.
- 4.5 inch touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution (245 ppi).
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm jack and FM radio.
- 3500 mAh battery (Li-ion) with 29 hours talktime (WOW) and about 25 days’ standby time.