Karbonn A6 got listed on the Snapdeal.com website with a price tag of Rs. 5390. This handset is powered by 1GHz single core processor and to make it more lucrative for low budget users; they used an IPS touchscreen.
The A6 is a dual SIM handset with 11.6mm thickness and powered by a 1GHz single core processor. The IPS screen is 4 inches with 800×480 pixels resolution. The handset runs on the ICS OS version 4.0 and also comes with a 5MP rear camera and a front VGA camera.
The RAM is 512MB and the internal storage is just 104 MB (I guess free for users). There is micro SD slot to add external card of up to 32GB.
The Karbonn A6 supports 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack and micro USB. There is no built in GPS just like on the Micromax A51 Bolt. The battery is of 1450 mAh capacity with 3.5 hours of talktime.
The handset looks really good with the IPS screen, however without 3G support.
Karbonn A6 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- 1GHz processor.
- Android 4.0 ICS.
- 512MB RAM, 104MB storage and micro SD support.
- 4 inch IPS screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED flash + front VGA camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 1450mAh battery with 250 hours standby and 3.5 hour talktime.
- Price Rs. 5,390 (On snapdeal)