Idea cellular has launched the Idea Zeal 3G enabled smartphone with 3.5 inch screen and 1GHz processing power for Rs. 5,390. This along with special offers via the Idea networks.
Idea Zeal is a dual SIM phone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1GHz with 3MP rear camera. This handset runs on the Android 2.3 OS, yeah I know the excitement is now lost. The OS is way outdated and most users are at least looking for the Android ICS OS.
The TFT capacitive screen is 3.5 inches with 480×320 pixels resolution. There is 256MB RAM and about 203MB storage space. An SD card is required. The handset supports 3G, 2G (class 12), Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth and 3.5mm jack.
There is only a rear camera of 3MP resolution with fixed focus lens. You can record HVGA videos. The Li-ion battery is of 1300 mAh capacity which gives a standby time of over 200 hours and talktime of over 4 hours depending on the network (2G or 3G).
To check out the offers you can visit the Idea Cellular site click here.
Idea Zeal key features and specifications
- Dual SIM.
- Single Core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU.
- 256MB RAM, 203MB storage and micro SD card slot.
- 3.5 inches TFT screen with 480×320 pixels resolution.
- 3MP FF rear camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 1300 mAh standard battery with 200 hours standby and 4 to 7 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 5,390.