iBall has now launched a 9.7 inch tablet called the iBall Slide i9702 for a price of Rs. 14,999. This tablet come with dual core processor, 1GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. There is also an 8000 mAh battery powering up this tab.
Seems like we have already gone through this before. Well it looks exactly similar to the Wammy Athena which is recently reviewed. There are quite a few differences between these two tabs and Athena surely wins.
Both the tabs come loaded with the same hardware and even look similar. The i9702 sports a 9.7 inch IPS display with 1024×768 pixels resolution. Other features are Wi-Fi, HDMI, micro USB, rear and front 2MP cameras. The processor is the same Rockchip – RK30board clocked at 1.5GHz with Mali 400 GPU.
iBall Slide i9702 key features and Specifications
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor with Mali 400 GPU.
- Android ICS (Android 4.0).
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage and microSD slot.
- Wi-Fi, external 3G via dongle, not sure if this has Bluetooth, HDMI and micro USB port.
- 2MP rear and 2MP front camera.
- 8000 mAh battery with usage time of about 7 hours.
- Price Rs. 14,999.
Wammy Athena v/s iBall Slide i9702
|Jelly Bean OS||Android ICS|
|16GB internal storage||8 GB internal storage|
If you want to get a feel of the iBall i9702 check the Wammy Athena review.