iBall Slide i9018 is a new 9 inch tablet powered by dual core processor clocked at 1GHz running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with 1GB RAM. This tablet is priced at Rs. 9,999 and does not come with built in SIM slot.
The 9 inch capacitive display supports 1024×600 pixels resolution. The dual core is cortex A7 coupled with Mali 400 GPU. Android 4.2 runs on Slide i9018 with 8GB internal storage and 1GB RAM. Micro SD slot supports cards of up to 32GB. External 3G is supported via compatible dongle.
iBall Slide i9018 houses dual cameras, a 2MP fixed focus placed on the rear and a front camera of VGA resolution. For connectivity there is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, HDMI port and 3.5mm audio jack.
This tablet comes with G-Sensors and a 5000 mAh li-ion battery. The Slide i9018 comes with a 1 year warranty and will be available in retail and online stores within few days. Also check out iBall Slide 3G 9728 and Slide 3G 7334i.
iBall Slide i9018 key features and specifications
- 1.0 GHz Dual Core processor with Mali 400 GPU.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 9 inch capacitive multi touch screen with 1024×600 pixels resolution.
- 1GB RAM (DDR3), 8GB storage and 32GB micro SD card support.
- Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Micro USB, Bluetooth, external 3G support via dongle, HDMI port and 3.5mm audio jack.
- 2MP rear FF camera without flash and front VGA camera for video chat.
- Sensors : G-Sensor.
- 5000 mAh battery (Li-ion).
- Price Rs. 9,999 (listed on iBall website).