The iBall Slide series now has a new member, presenting the iBall Slide 3G-7334i with built in dual SIM slots for Rs. 9,990. This tablet is powered by dual core processor and both the SIM slots support 3G.
The iBall Slide 3G-7307 is already available in the market with built in Wi-Fi and 3G for Rs. 15,990 but is quite outdated now. The 3G-7334i seems better, price wise and feature wise. You can use this tablet as a phone, though most of the users are not comfortable holding it near the ear. Thankfully there is built in Bluetooth that can come handy.
The iBall 3G-7334i sports a 7 inch screen with 1024×600 pixel resolutions. It sails on the Android 4.1 OS with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. As mentioned it is powered by dual core cortex A9 processor. There are dual cameras, a 2MP with LED flash on the rear and VGA camera on the front side. Both the SIM slot support 3G. The battery seems kind of disappointing at 3000 mAh.
iBall Slide 3G-7334i key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby / both SIM slot supports 3G.
- Jelly Bean Android 4.1.
- 1GHz cortex A9 (Dual core), probably with Mali 400 GPU (needs confirmation).
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen with 1024×600 resolution.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage and micro SD support up to 32GB.
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash + VGA front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- There is also built in FM receiver with Antenna.
- 3000 mAh battery (probably will last for not more than 3 hours of continuous usage).
- Price Rs. 9,990.