iBall has added another handset to its Quadro series, the iBall Andi 5h Quadro for Rs. 11,999. This is with a 1.2GHz MediaTek quad core chipset running android 4.2 over a 5 inch qHD screen.
If you may recall, iBall had initially launched the 4.5d Quadro. The Andi 5h comes with the same old MT6589 hardware. The Andi 5h could probably come with MT6589M processor, as the 5 inch capacitive screen supports qHD (960×540 pixels resolution).
It is a dual SIM handset with 3G support. Android Jelly Bean 4.2 runs the show with 1GB RAM and 4Gigs of internal storage. As for the cameras there is a 12MP auto focus on the rear and a 2MP fixed focus on the front.
The handset is 9.9mm thick and supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The battery is of 2200 mAh capacity that should be more than sufficient to give a good backup on a full charge.
iBall Andi 5h Quadro key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz quad core (Mediatek) with PowerVR SGX 544 MP.
- Android 4.2.
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB storage and micro SD support of up to 32GB.
- 12MP rear AF camera with LED flash + 2MP front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
- 2200 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 11,999.