iBall has launched another Andi model called the iBall Andi 4.5h that sports a 4.5 inch qHD display and is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor with 1GB RAM. The 4.5h is listed on rediff shop for a price tag of Rs. 12,999.
The specs looks great and yes it does compete with the Micromax A90S and seems to be a better (non-AMOLED) option. In fact ZOPO mobiles have also reduced the cost of ZOPO ZP900 Leader which is now available for Rs. 13999.
The iBall Andi 4.5h comes with IPS qHD screen (960×540 pixels). 4.5h is a dual SIM, dual core (cortex A9 processor) handset with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The handset sails on ICS (Android 4.0.4 OS).
There is an 8MP auto focus camera on the rear with LED flash and on the front there is 0.3 MP camera with native video calls supported. Other features included are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB. A 1600 mAh battery powers the Andi 4.5h with a usage time of over a day.
For the price of around Rs. 13K it does look like a good buy, however if not in a hurry wait for quad core handsets arriving soon in early 2013.
iBall Andi 4.5h key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with dual Standby.
- Dual Core clocked at 1GHZ (GPU / CPU unknown).
- ICS Android 4.0.4.
- 4.5 inch capacitive IPS touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution (244 ppi).
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD support of up to 32GB.
- 8MP AF camera with flash and front VGA camera with 3G video calls supported.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS with AGPS, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 1600 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 12,999.