Huawei Ascend G510 and Huawei Ascend Y300 are the latest handsets that will hit the Indian markets soon. The Ascend G510 comes powered by dual core processor running Android 4.1 over a 4.5 inch screen.
The market is flooded with dual SIM handsets and almost every new handset that are launched, are with dual SIM support. However Huawei’s new launch the G510 and the Y300 both are single SIM (GSM) based handsets.
The Huawei Ascend G510 comes powered by Qualcomm ARM Cortex A5 processor clocked at 1.2GHz. The TFT screen is 4.5 inches with 854×480 pixels resolution with 16M colours. There is a 5MP AF camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front facing camera.
The handset weighs 150 grams with a 9.9mm thickness. RAM is 1GB and internal storage is 4GB. There is micro SD slot for adding additional external storage. Other features included are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, micro USB, FM radio and 3.5mm jack. The 1700 mAh battery gives a decent talktime of around 5 hours.
Huawei Ascend G510 Key features and Specifications
- Single SIM.
- 1.2GHz Dual core (Qualcomm Cortex A5) + Adreno 203 GPU.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- 4.5 inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with FWVGA – 854×480 pixels resolution (16M colours).
- 5MP AF camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera and video recording at 480p resolution.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM radio, 3.5mm jack and micro USB.
- Sensors: Light, Proximity, G-sensor and magnetic sensors.
- 1700 mAh battery with approx 320 hours standby and up to 5hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 10,990 (Listed on Flipkart).