The ADCOM Apad 721C is another 7 inch tablet with built in 3G SIM slot with call support running on Android 4.0.4 OS over a 1.5 GHz Allwinner A10 CPU. The tablet comes for a price of about Rs. 9,250.
The ADCOM Apad 721C is just like any other Cortex A8 Allwinner A10 powered tablet but with slightly modified features that separates it from the rest, however the price, I feel, is a bit too high. The tab runs on ICS OS and sports a 7 inch capacitive touchscreen.
The features that make the 721C unique are dual cameras (front VGA and a rear 2MP), built in SIM slot that will work with 2G or 3G networks, Bluetooth and
1GB RAM 512MB RAM. The 7 inch screen supports 800×480 pixels with 5 point multi touch.
The tab is 9mm thin and also comes with Wi-Fi, mini USB, 3.5mm jack, HDMI port, SMS / MMS support, G-sensors and micro SD card support. This ADCOM tablet gets power from a 3500 mAh Li-Po battery that as per the company gives a usage time of about 5 hours.
ADCOM Apad 721C review
Technically the same A10 allwinner cpu with
1GB RAM 512MB RAM, built in SIM slot and Bluetooth but overpriced at around 9K. The problem with tabs with built in 3G is the battery backup that is considerably lower as mentioned by the company, especially when using 3G, 247.
ADCOM Apad 721C Key Features and Specifications
- Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 processor clocked at 1.5GHz (total including Mali 400 GPU’s processing power).
- Built in 3G/2G SIM Slot.
- Android 4.0.4 (ICS) OS.
1GB512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- 7 inch capacitive multi touchscreen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 2MP rear and 0.3 MP front cameras. Video recording is supported.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, HDMI and phone calling feature.
- Can play full 1080p movies.
- 3500 mAh battery with about 5 hours of internet browsing time.
- Price Rs. 9,250.