The Xolo B700 which seems to be an upgraded version of the Xolo A700 is available for Rs. 8,999. The specs are almost the same as compared with A700 with some minor and some major difference. The key attraction is the massive battery of 3450 mAh capacity.
If battery life is your major concern then the Xolo B700 is what you should be looking for. You not only can experience the power of a dual core android based smartphone but also expect a longer, a much longer battery life.
The Xolo B700 is powered by MediaTek dual core processor clocked at 1GHz with PowerVR SGX 531 GPU. The IPS touchscreen is of a smaller size at 4.3 inches with 960×540 pixel resolution (16M colours).
This is a dual SIM handset running ICS OS with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. There is 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm jack. The camera is the same as on A700, i.e. 5MP AF on the rear with LED flash and a 0.3MP on the front. The handset can record videos in 720p resolution.
The battery as mentioned is an amazing 3450 mAh with standby time of over 300 hours and talktime is up to 20 to 23 hours depending on the network. The handset is priced right at under Rs. 9,000.
Xolo B700 Key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Dual Core 1GHz + PowerVR SGX 531 GPU.
- 4.3 inch qHD IPS screen with 16M colours.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD up to 32GB support.
- Android 4.0 (ICS).
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front camera. HD video recording mode supported.
- 3G, 2G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5 mm jack and micro USB.
- Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity, light and magnetometer (needs confirmation).
- 3450 mAh battery with over 20 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 8,999 (Available on Flipkart).
The difference between Xolo B700 and Xolo A700
|4.3 inch screen||4.5 inch screen|
|12.1mm thick||9.1mm thick|
|160 grams weight. (because of the huge battery)||115 grams weight.|
|Magnetic sensors (needs confirmation)||No magnetic sensor|
|3450 mAh battery||1700 mAh battery|