Motorola unveiled the impossibly thin Motorola RAZR which will be launched in India next week. This android powered smartphone comes with many new features but the main highlight is its thin design probably the thinnest smartphones available in the market.
The Motorola RAZR is expected to be priced at around Rs. 32,000. The handset is not just super thin but super strong too so even if you have a history of dropping your handset it shouldn’t keep you away from buying it. Let’s have a closer at what the RAZR comes loaded with.
Motorola RAZR features
- Dual Core 1.2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM one word to describe it ‘WOW’.
- Coming back to the dimension it is thin, impossibly thin with cool looks. Eye catcher, no doubt.
- The body is made with KEVLAR fibre and the Super AMOLED (4.3 inch) display screen houses the Corning Gorilla Glass so you can rest assure that this handset is as tough as any other handset.
- This Motorola handset comes with splash guard coating that includes the inner circuits too.
- RAZR comes loaded with the Android 2.3 OS.
- Smart Actions app comes pre-installed that helps users manage day to day task for example automatically switch to power saving mode when user is at home, send SMS when users miss a call from a specific number and more.
- 8 megapixel camera with 1080p recording. There is also a front facing HD video camera. The video capture quality is really good, crisp and smooth.
- Another free app called the MotoCast comes pre-loaded. With this you can stream videos, music etc directly from your PC.
Stay tuned for more detailed review when the Motorola RAZR arrives in India.