The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 was finally unveiled by Samsung Electronics. The Note 8.0 tablet comes powered by quad core processor with 2GB RAM and 8 inch WXGA screen and of course with the Samsung S-Pen. The pricing details and release date in India are not known.
The galaxy Note 8.0 is, you can say a bigger version of the Galaxy Note II. This tablet sports an 8 inch TFT screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution (189 ppi). The tab runs on the Jelly Bean OS with 2GB RAM and 16GB or 32GB (optional) internal storage. There is also the micro SD support to add up to 64GB of extra storage space.
The Note 8.0 weighs around 338 grams. The Galaxy Note 8.0 sails on a quad core A9 processor clocked at 1.6GHz. There is a 5MP rear camera and a front 1.3MP. For connectivity there is built in 3G (on 3G version), Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS and A-GPS, USB 2.0 and 3.5 mm jack.
This note 8.0 tablet also comes with Proximity, Accelerometer and magnetic sensors. You can even make voice call on the 3G version. A 4,600 mAh Li-ion standard battery powers this tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Key features and Specifications
- Quad core 1.6GHz A9.
- 8 inch TFT screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution (189ppi).
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- 2GB RAM, optional 16 or 32 GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 5MP rear and 1.3MP front camera. Full HD video recording possible 1080p @ 30fps.
- S-Pen support – Hand writing, air view, popup note / video etc. Similar to as seen on Galaxy Note II.
- 3G (on 3G version) HSPA+ 21Mbps with Voice call support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS on 3G version and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors : Magnetic, accelerometer and proximity.
- 4600 mAh Li-ion battery.