Lava Mobile has announced another tablet called Lava E-Tab Z7H which sports a 7 inch touchscreen with 1.2GHz cortex A8 processing power. The Z7H is priced at Rs. 5,499.
Lava Mobiles had first launched the MTS MYAG 7.0 tablet that ran on the now outdated Android 2.2 OS. The Lava E-Tab Z7H will be their newest tablet, it’s tagged low cost and comes with identical features found on other low cost tablets.
The new Lava Tablet will be powered by a 1.2 GHz processor + Mali 400 GPU with 512MB RAM (DDR3) and with 4 Gigs of internal storage, along with micro SD card support. There will be Wi-Fi but no built in 3G, however you can use 3G via supported external 3G dongle.
The (5 point multi-touch) touchscreen display is with capacitive technology, this is what most of the tablets are offering, it has now become a minimum standard. The resolution is also of standard type 800×480 pixels. There is front VGA camera for video chat.
The Lava E-Tab Z7H includes a 2800 mAh battery (Li-ion) which should give a usage time of about 3 to 5 hours. This is typically what we get on other tabs with the same specifications. Ultimately it comes to the price tag, the lower the better.
This tab also does not come with HDMI port and probably could be of A13 family. The Z7H weighs 350 grams and is 11.9mm thin. This tablet looks good and comes with ports on right side and dedicated buttons on top.
Lava E-Tab Z7H Key Features and Specifications
- Cortex A8 processor clocked at 1.2GHz with Mali 400 (OpenGL 2.0).
- ICS (Android 4.0).
- 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB internal and microSD support (32GB).
- 7 inch Capacitive LCD touchscreen – 800×480 pixels resolution.
- Wi-Fi, 3G (External via Dongle), 3.5mm port and USB.
- Front camera and Multi format media player that supports – MP3, AVI, FLV, DivX, WMV, MP4 and many other formats.
- Li-ion 2800 mAh Battery – Usage time about 3 to 5 hours.