Karbonn Titanium S9 is the newest smartphone unveiled with a premium price tag of Rs. 19,990. This quad core handset comes with a big 5.5. inch IPS screen with HD resolution.
Micromax has yet to disclose the specs / price of Canvas 4 which will be unveiled on 8th July, however until now there are already 3 handsets (iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1, Gionee E6 and the Karbonn S9) ready to compete with the canvas 4.
The Karbonn S9 specs does look impressive considering the 5.5 inch screen + 16GB storage and then you change your mind when you look at the price and the detailed specifications. In fact many users were expecting the Karbonn S6. The Titanium S9 sports a big 5.5. inch IPS screen with HD resolution and is powered by 1.2GHz quad core processor.
The dual SIM handset sails on Jelly Bean 4.2 and comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The camera is of 13MP resolution with LED flash and there is a 5MP front camera. Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and built in GPS. There is a battery of 2600 mAh capacity. Free flip cover is included.
Karbonn Titanium S9 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM).
- 1.2GHz quad core (chipset unknown) if its MediTek you already know its MT6589 – not the Turbo version.
- Android 4.2.
- 5.5 inch IPS screen with 1280×720 pixel (267 ppi).
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage and external SD card support.
- 13MP rear AF camera with flash and 5MP front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, Micro USB and 3.5mm universal audio jack.
- Sensors:G-Sensor, light and proximity.
- 2600 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 19,990 (free flip cover).