Intex Aqua Wonder is a new Jelly Bean powered smartphone launched by Intex with a price tag of Rs. 9,990. This handset comes with dual core processor and 512MB RAM.
Chinese manufactures are entering the Indian market and will be launching the quad core handsets for the price as close to what we pay for the dual core. Looking at this situation the price does seem high.
The 8.9 mm thick Intex Aqua Wonder supports dual SIM with 3G enabled. The RAM is 512MB and internal storage is 1.93GB (of the 4GB). There is an 8MP rear camera and a 1.3MP front camera. The IPS capacitive display screen is 4.5 inches with resolution 960×540 pixels. An 1800 mAh battery keeps the Aqua Wonder going for over a day.
To make the offer more attractive Intex is also offering screen guard, free micro SD card (4GB) and a carry pouch. This handset runs on Jelly Bean OS and the features are similar to the iBall Andi 4.5q.
Intex Aqua Wonder key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby mode.
- 1GHz dual core processor.
- Jelly Bean Android 4.1.
- 4.5 inch IPS display with 960×540 pixel resolution.
- 512MB RAM, 1.93GB internal storage and micro SD support.
- 1.3MP secondary camera, 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 720p video recording.
- 1800mAh standard li-ion battery with over 3 hours of talktime.
- Price Rs. 9,990.