iBall Andi 4Di, another single core (cortex A9) powered handset with a 4 inch screen launched for Rs. 5,599. This handset runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS and does support the 3G networks.
There are very few low budget handsets that support the 3G networks. The Andi 4Di sports a 4 inch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution. It runs on ICS OS with 512MB RAM and 150MB internal storage. Micro SD card is supported.
This is a dual SIM handset and comes with 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera with video call support. Other features included are Wi-Fi (b/g), GPS with A-GPS and Bluetooth. The battery is of 1700 mAh capacity.
iBall Andi 4Di Key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with dual Standby.
- ICS OS (Android 4.0).
- 1GHz single core – Cortex A9 processor.
- 512MB RAM, 150MB storage and micro SD support up to 32GB.
- 4 inch IPS screen with WVGA resolution (800×480 pixels).
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and front VGA camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS with A-GPS.
- Sensors: Light, G-Sensor and proximity.
- Battery : 1700 mAh.
- Price Rs. 5,599 via Infibeam.