The HTC Desire 600 is available for pre-order priced at Rs. 26,860. This 4.5 inch (Super LCD 2) handset is powered by 1.2GHz quad core processor running Jelly Bean OS.
When you look at the specifications, the price tag of Rs. 26,860 seem way too high. The Super LCD 2 capacitive touchscreen is appreciated but the processor is 1.2GHz MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200 quad core with Adreno 203 GPU the same that powers the Samsung Galaxy Quattro which is priced at approx Rs. 16,000.
The HTC Desire 600 supports Dual SIM and runs on Jelly Bean OS. The touch screen is 4.5 inches with qHD resolution. There is an 8MP rear camera, auto focus with LED flash support and a 1.6MP camera on the front. This hardware can record videos in 720p resolution.
Desire 600 is 9.2mm thick and weight is 130 grams. RAM is 1GB and internal storage is 8GB. The HTC 600 comes loaded with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Battery is 1860 mAh capacity with talktime backup of up to 11 hours.
HTC Desire 600 Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) Micro SIM.
- 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 + Adreno 203 GPU.
- Android Jelly Bean.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD support up to 64GB.
- 4.5 inch super LCD 2 capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution.
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED and a front 1.6MP fixed focus camera. HD video recording (720p) is supported.
- 3G (7.2), 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, HTC Boom Sound, Beats audio and 3.5mm universal audio jack.
- Sensors: Light, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- 1860 mAh Li-Po battery with up to 500 hours standby and up to 11 hours of talktime.
- Price Rs. 26,860 via Flipkart.