The G616 and G303 are two new models recently launched by GFive that are affordably priced. Both the handsets come with touch and type and dual SIM / triple SIM capabilities. These GFive handsets carry a price tag of under Rs. 4000 and targeted at Indian consumers looking for a low cost handsets with touch and type features.
GFive G616 features
- This handset sports a 2.6 inch touch screen display (resistive).
- The G616 supports up to 3 SIM cards (Triple-SIM).
- Other features are QWERTY keypad, built in FM, multimedia player, digital camera, LED torch, Analog TV and Bluetooth.
- This is a 2G phone and EDGE / GPRS networks are supported.
- MicroSD card supported up to 32 GB.
GFive G616 Price in India
Price Rs. 3,000 with free 2 GB micro SD card.
GFive G303 features
- This handset sports a 2.8 inch touch screen display (resistive).
- The G303 supports dual SIM.
- Available in coffee, red and black colours.
- Dual Camera with flash – 1.3 MP primary rear facing and secondary VGA front facing camera.
- This is a 2G phone so dual camera really does not make sense.
- MicroSD card up to 8GB supported.
- This GFive phone looks quite different as the alphanumeric buttons are placed on the edges (right side) instead of below the screen.
- Other features are Bluetooth and analog TV.
- This handset comes with 850 mAh battery with another 700 mAh battery (detachable) as a backup.
GFive G303 Price in India
Price Rs. 3,899
If you look at the images the G616 looks decent with a QWERTY keypad and also is a little cheaper and that too with triple SIM support. On the other hand the G303 look kind of weird with a higher price tag. Just in case if you are not comfortable with the GFive brand, don’t worry, there are many low cost handsets, available that come with touch and type features.