ByondTech Electronics PVT LTD has launched the Byond B60 handset that is priced at Rs. 5,499. The B60 comes powered by a single core processor with a 4 inch WVGA screen.
Byond B60 sails on the Android ICS OS (Android version 4.0.4). The dual core and quad core are ruling the market for now, but there is still demand for the single core chipsets. It’s is not about the cores, but the price and the other features that many users are looking for. The single core powered handsets no doubt are quite affordable but the pricing difference between the dual core and single core is not much.
The Byond B60 is loaded with 1GHZ cortex A7 ARM processor with 4GB internal storage. Not sure how much RAM it has probably 256MB or 512MB. In addition there is a 1.3MP front camera that also supports video call and a 3MP camera on the rear with flash support. Other features included are 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack. The battery is of 1500 mAh capacity that gives a standby time of about 5 days and talktime of up to 5 hours.
Byond B60 Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM.
- 1GHz cortex A7 single core processor.
- 4 inch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- Android 4.0 ICS.
- 256 or 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and Micro SD slot.
- 3MP primary camera with LED and 1.3MP secondary camera with video call support.
- 3G, Bluetooth, Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi and GPS.
- 1500 mAh battery with up to 5 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 5,499.