Zopo mobiles the popular Chinese brand will soon be available in India and will be directly sold by Zopo India. Zopo ZP900 leader and ZP900S lite are the two handsets that will be initially launched.
The Zopo ZP900 Leader is a high-end phone with 1GB RAM and the Zopo ZP900 S Lite is a trimmed down version with 512MB RAM. These handsets will be launched on 21st November in India.
ZOPO ZP900 Leader
The ZP900 comes powered by a MTK6577 dual core processor running on the Jelly Bean OS. The screen size is 5.3 inches with qHD resolution. The handset comes with 8 MP rear camera and a 2MP front camera. The rear camera does come with flash support.
The handset actually runs on ICS OS but can be upgraded to 4.2 Jelly bean. ZP900 Leader is a dual SIM phone with dual standby mode. It supports 3G and 2G networks. The internal storage is 4GB with micro SD card support and the RAM is 1GB. No word about the GPU.
ZOPO ZP900 Leader key Features and Specifications
- Dual core MTK6577 processor same as used on the Micromax A110 and the Micromax A90s.
- GPU details unknown but it could be PowerVR SGX 531.
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- ICS OS pre-loaded but can be upgraded to Jelly Bean.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB storage and micro SD card support.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth with A2DP and 3.5mm jack.
- 5.3 inches IPS, capacitive touch with 5 point multi touch support. Resolution is 960×540 pixels.
- 8MP camera placed at the rear with LED flash and front camera of 2MP resolution. Video recording is supported, should easily support 720p not sure yet if it can support 1080p video recording mode.
- Handset weighs 200 grams and is 10mm thin.
- 2300 mAh li-ion battery powers the handset.
- Revised price Rs. 15,999.
- Visit website : www.zopomobiles.in
Zopo ZP900S lite comes with 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 5MP rear and 2MP front camera. Other details are not known yet. The Lite version is priced at Rs. 10,999.