Zen mobiles have launched an affordable smartphone for a price tag of Rs. 3,199. This budget phone sports a 3.5 inch screen, runs on Gingerbread OS, supports 2G and is powered by a single core processor.
There are many low cost handsets (dual core / single core) available in the market. Many of these low cost handsets do not support 3G. The Zen Ultrafone 101 is one such handset that supports the 2G network only.
The hardware and software is outdated but for just about Rs. 3000 this is a really good option. The screen resolution is 480×320 pixels. Android 2.3 runs on 256MB RAM and a minimal internal storage (under 200MB).
There is only one camera of 2MP resolution on the rear with LED flash. Other features are dual SIM support, Wi-Fi, micro USB, Bluetooth and 3.5mm audio jack. GPS receiver is missing. Battery is of 1400 mAh capacity. This handset will be available for Rs. 3,199.
Zen Ultrafone 101 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM.
- 1GHz single core processor.
- 256MB RAM, less than 200 MB storage and micro SD support – 32GB.
- 3.5 inch touch screen with 480×320 pixels resolution.
- Android 2.3 – Gingerbread.
- 2MP rear fixed focus camera with LED flash.
- 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, Torch and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: G-Sensor.
- Battery: 1400 mAh.
- Price Rs. 3,199.