Micromax Mobiles has launched the X55 Blade an ultra thin 2G mobile phone that houses a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash. This handset is 10.3 mm thin and gives a stand by time of about 8 days. Micromax recently launched a high end handset called the Superfone A85 which is priced below Rs. 19,000.
There are a lot of Micromax low cost handsets available in the market and now we are seeing some changes. The Micromax X55 Blade is another such example, a thin body packed with a powerful 5MP camera and with dual SIM capabilities.
Quick look at Micromax X55 Blade features
- This is a bar type phone sporting a metallic finish with compact dimension (118.2 x 51.4 x 10.3 mm).
- The TFT display screen is of size 2.4 inches supporting 240 by 320 pixel resolutions.
- The X55 comes with built in music player, video player and FM radio. (Full entertainment).
- 5MP camera with LED flash for perfect shots even in low light conditions.
- Micromax X55 does not support 3G but you can use GPRS for net connection.
- This handset comes with 43.8 MB of internal memory and also supports microSD card (up to 8 GB).
- Other features are Social Networking supported, Bluetooth, WAP, dual SIM with dual standby and preloaded apps and games.
- The X55 comes with 800 mAh battery that gives standby time of 8 days and up to 4 hours of talktime.
Micromax X55 Blade price in India
Price : Unknown but looking at the specification the estimated price should be less than Rs. 5000.
Though the 5 MP camera with LED flash and dual SIM options look promising there is no 3G support (no EDGE) and screen resolution is not so impressive. Overall the Micromax X55 Blade’s 5MP camera may be the selling point but other features are similar to what you find on low cost handsets.