Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 features an advanced 2.4 GHz connection that is very powerful and reliable. This mouse comes with a USB nano wireless receiver which is so small that you can always keep it plugged into the USB port with just a small part showing off.
Update: The battery got depleted today after 41 days. I always kept the wireless mouse switched on even when not in use.
My wired mouse (Logitech brand) failed recently and when I visited the electronic store the wireless mouse M215 caught my attention. Even though I had planned to buy a wired mouse, the M215 features really impressed me and so did the price.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M125 features
- This mouse comes with USB Nano plug and forget receiver, so small you can either let it be a permanent part attached to your USB port or use the built in mouse storage that keeps the receiver well secured within the mouse compartment that also houses the battery. Moreover this makes it easier to carry the wireless mouse anywhere, anyplace, just plugin in the nano receiver and you have the wireless mouse activated and for use.
- Best part is that there is no software or complicated setup required, the Logitech M215 works out of the box even on my netbook running on the jolicloud (Linux) OS.
- The mouse gets power from the AA battery that will last for many months. There is an on / off switch plus a smart mode that gets the mouse into sleep mode when not in use which helps conserve power. There is a small LED on the mouse that flashes two colours. When you switch on the power, LED flashes green and then goes off after some time. The LED will flash red colour when the battery is low.
- The mouse comes with left and right buttons and a scroll wheel that also acts as a middle button.
- The M215 base contains a door release button that is used to open the battery door.
- Logitech M215 is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, MAC and Linux OS.
Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 Price in India
MRP: Rs. 1,115 | Best Price: Rs. 799
Box pack contains: Mouse, 1 nano receiver, 1 AA battery and user document.
Logitech M215 reviews
The wireless mouse is not as complicated as it looks. There is no installation procedures just insert the battery, switch on the mouse and plug the nano receiver, that’s it. The 2.4 GHz connection is quite powerful and the mouse works comfortably even from longer distances (useful when watching movies on your PC or laptop). The mouse is responsive and easier to handle with no messy cables around.