Lava mobiles website is now showing the lava Iris 430 model that is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor with 5MP AF camera and 4.3 inch WVGA screen. This dual SIM handset could probably be priced under Rs. 8,000.
The specifications are nothing new. It’s dual SIM with dual standby phone running on Android 4.0.4 ICS OS. The 430 is powered by 1GHz dual core processor. The screen is 4.3 inches with 800×480 pixels resolution.
There are two cameras, one placed on the rear side with a 5MP resolution and another on the front side of VGA resolution. The Lava Iris 430 is 10.55 mm thick. Battery is of 1500mAh capacity with around 4 hours of talktime and up to 390 hours standby time.
As for as the Memory is concerned its 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage with micro SD support. Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, 3.5mm jack, GPS and micro USB port.
The specs seem low end the handset will be priced accordingly. The price tag is not known yet.
Lava Iris 430 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GHz dual core processor.
- ICS OS.
- 4.3 inch capacitive multi touch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution (16M colours).
- 5MP Auto focus camera with LED flash and front VGA camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors : G-Sensor and Proximity.
- Battery : 1500 mAh Li-ion with 4.9 hours talktime and 390 hours standby time.