After launching the Karbonn S1 Titanium phone, Karbonn Mobiles have launched the Karbonn S2 Titanium handset with a 5 inch screen for Rs. 10,790. This handset can be pre-ordered from infibean with free flip cover.
It seems like the same hardware as on the Karbonn S1 handset. There are a few changes like the 5MP on S1 is now 8MP on the Karbonn S2 model. The S1 is with a 4.5 inch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution and the S2 comes with a bigger screen of 5 inches but with FWVGA resolution (854×480).
The battery capacity has also been increased to 2100 mAh on S2 as compared to the 1600 mAh on the S1 handset. Overall I believe it’s the same hardware with minor changes, the pricing difference also isn’t much.
You can check the review of Karbonn S1 Titanium – I had already done. I guess the performance will, nearly be the same.
Karbonn S2 Titanium key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz quad core (Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (MSM8625) + Adreno 203 GPU).
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and TF card support.
- 5 inch TFT multi touchscreen with FWVGA (854×480p).
- 8MP auto focus primary camera and 2MP secondary camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light and proximity sensors.
- Battery: 2100 mAh.
- Price Rs. 10,790 – with free flip cover via Infibeam.
Thank you Chandru for the tip.