Google along with LG will soon launch the LG Nexus 4 (E960) with latest Jelly Bean OS version 4.2 by November 12. The handset will first be listed online on Google play (in selected markets) and later on by end of November it will be available in retail stores (in selected countries).
The LG Nexus 4 handset will come powered by an S4 quad-core Snapdragon processor by Qualcomm clocked at 1.5GHz. The display screen will be of 4.7 inches IPS supporting resolution of 1280×768 pixels. The display resolution no doubt will be simply amazing at 320ppi.
As for the memory it’s with 2GB RAM following the same tradition of the Galaxy Note 2. The internal storage comes in 8GB or 16GB option. Other common features included are Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. Apart from that there is NFC and a unique feature – wireless charging.
There is an 8MP rear camera (auto focus) and a front camera of 1.3MP resolution for video chat. A 2100 mAh battery powers the LG – Google Nexus 4. The handset runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean OS (Android 4.2).
The pricing details in India are not known yet but expected it to be around 20K, still not sure about the price since it’s with quad-core processor. By end of November the handset will be made available in Middle East, Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. In India probably we may hear more about it in December 2012.
LG Nexus 4 (Model : E960) key features and specifications
- Quad core Krait 1.5GHz (S4 snapdragon processor – chipset APQ8064 ) with Adreno 320 GPU.
- 2GB RAM, 8/16GB internal storage option. There is no external card slot.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- Sleek 9.1mm thin.
- 4.7 inch IPS display with 1280×768 pixels resolution – 16M colours.
- 8MP rear with full HD video recording, 1.3MP front cameras.
- Wi-Fi, 3G (HSDPA 21 Mbps), 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB and Wireless charging.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, barometer, gyro and compass.
- 2100 mAh battery with 16 days standby and up to 15 hours of talktime.