BlackBerry Z10 will be a treat for BlackBerry lovers, fully loaded – improved BB smartphone. The specifications are at par as compared with the latest smartphones. If rumors are to be believed the handset could be priced well above Rs. 55,000.
According to infibeam.com the price of the BlackBerry Z10 could be around Rs. 45,000. We are still not sure when the handset will hit the Indian market, but BlackBerry lovers are waiting for it. Specs are good but price is too high.
The Z10 comes powered by dual core (Krait) Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon clocked at 1.5 GHz coupled with Adreno 225 GPU. This BB handset supports 4G, 3G and 2G networks. Its 9mm thick and weighs just 137 grams.
The Z10 comes with a 4.2 inch capacitive touchscreen with 1280×768 pixels resolution (16M colours) with multi touch support. RAM is 2GB and internal storage is 16GB along with micro SD card slot that supports card of up to 64GB.
This BlackBerry handset runs on the BlackBerry 10 OS. Other features are Wi-Fi, HDMI port, Bluetooth 4, NFC, micro USB, GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack. There is an 8 MP AF camera with LED flash and a front camera of 2MP. 1080p videos can be recorded using the rear camera at 30fps and 720p @ 30fps via the front camera.
An 1800 mAh Li-ion battery powered the BlackBerry Z10 with talktime of 10 hours and standby time of up to 13 days. Stay tuned for more.
BlackBerry Z10 key features and specifications
- Single SIM (Micro SIM).
- 1.5GHz Dual core (Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon with Adreno 225 GPU.
- BlackBerry 10 OS.
- 4.2 inch Capacitive touch screen with WXGA resolution (1280×768 pixels with 16M colours) (355 ppi and multi touch support).
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and micro SD option.
- 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4, micro USB, GPS, HDMI, Radio and 3.5mm jack.
- Camera : Primary : 8MP AF with led flash (1080p video recording supported). Secondary: 2MP (720p video recording supported).
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetic, proximity, Gyro.
- 1800 mAh standard Li-ion battery with up to 10 hours talktime.