It’s month end, as well as year end, everyone is waiting to welcome 2017. This month (December ) there were some new handsets launched in India and here is the list of best android smartphones that you can consider buying in India.
This December we saw the launch of Swipe Konnect 4G VoLTE enabled smartphone with a ultra low price tag Rs. 2,799. And then Motorola launched Moto M and just recently Coolpad launched the Cool 1 in India for Rs. 13,999. This handset the Cool 1, however will be a made available in Jan 2017.
Then there was the Nubia N1 and the OnePLus 3T to name a few. Here is the list of best smartphones that you can consider buying in India. In 2017 we will see many new smartphones using dual camera (2 cameras on the back). Already Cool 1 has been launched, there are some more in the queue to be launched, including Vivo V5 Plus (that probably might come with dual cameras on the front).
Best Low to Mid Range smartphones that you can buy in India (as on December 2016)
- Redmi Note 3 (from Rs. 9,999)
- Redmi 3S/3S Prime (from Rs. 6,999)
- Coolpad Cool 1
- Moto G4 Plus (now with Nougat) (Rs. 13,499)
- Le Eco Le 2 (Rs. 11,999)
- LYF Water 3
- Coolpad Note 5 (Rs. 10,999)
- Lenovo K6 Power (Rs. 9,999)
- Coolpad Note 3S (Rs. 9,999)
- Lenovo Vibe K5 (Rs. 8,499)
- Moto M
- Infocus Epic 1 (Rs. 12,999)
For budget friendly low cost 4G VoLTE enabled smartphones check this post.
Best Phablets that you can buy in India
- Xiaomi Mi Max (Rs. 14,999)
- Lenovo Phab 2 Plus (Rs. 14,999)
Best Premium Smartphones in India that you can consider buying for under Rs. 30,000
- OnePlus 3T (Rs. 29,999)
- OnePlus 3 (Rs. 27,999)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 (Rs. 22,999)
- Honor 8 (Rs. 29,999)
- LeEco Le Max2 (Rs. 17,999)
- Asus Zenfone 3 (from Rs. 21,999)
- Lenovo Z2 Plus