If the Mi-495 is priced at 10,499 then the first thing to look for is the RAM and as mentioned on the Saholic site it is 512MB. We were expecting a price of around 11 to 12K with 1GB RAM, however with 512MB it’s not a bad deal.
The handset weighs 150 grams with a 9.4 mm thickness. The TFT display screen is 4.5 inches with 960×640 pixels resolution. The handset is powered by a dual core processor. The handset competes with the Micromax A110 and also with iBall Andi 4.5h that comes with 1GB RAM, this one with 512MB for a much lesser price.
Recently we have seen many manufacturers coming out with dual core versions, an indication that quad cores are in the pipe line. But there is still a good price difference between 1GB RAM handsets and 512MB RAM. Spice Mi-495 has got a premium look, let’s see how it performs.
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Mi-495 key features and specifications
- Dual core @ 1GHz, Dual SIM with dual Standby. GPU unknown.
- Android 4.0 ICS.
- 4.5 inch TFT LCD touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution (244.77 ppi).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage of which 1GB for apps and 1.55 as internal storage. Micro SD card slot that can house 32GB cards.
- 3G (HSDPA), 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, 3.5mm jack and GPS with A-GPS.
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front camera. Video recording supported not sure yet if it can record in 720p resolution.
- 1700 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 10,499