ZOPO has launched the 32GB version of ZP980 model. This handset comes powered by MT6589T processor clocked at 1.5GHz running Android 4.2 OS with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. This handset will be available in India by end of June or early July.
The ZOPO ZP980 2GB/32GB version is priced at Rs. 18,499 with shipping (Rs. 17,999 + 500 (shipping). Rest of the specifications are the same as found on the ZOPO ZP980 16GB handset. I have already done a review on ZP980 that was with the 16GB ROM. The new 32GB version will be with the latest MediaTek quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz.
This is a dual SIM handset with 5 inch FHD screen and running on Jelly Bean OS. The camera is of 13MP resolution with LED flash. Full HD video recording and playback is supported. The 4GB ZP980 is priced at Rs. 12,999 and the 16GB ZP980 comes for Rs. 15,999.
ZOPO ZP980 2GB/32GB key features and specifications
- Dual SIM.
- Quad core MediaTek MTK6589T clocked at 1.5GHz with PowerVR SGX 544 MP.
- Jelly Bean 4.2.
- 5 inch IPS screen with 1920x1080p resolution with 16M colours.
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage and micro SD card slot that supports up to 64GB card.
- 13MP rear AF camera with LED flash and 3MP front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth and GPS.
- Sensors: Magnetic, light, Accelerometer and proximity.
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Rs. 18,499 with shipping. (Via Zopo India website).