Videocon VT10 10.1 inch tablet with dual core processor available for Rs. 11200

After launching the Videocon A20 and dual core A30 handsets, Videocon has now launched the Videocon VT10 a 10.1 inch dual core tablet for a price of Rs. 11,200. The tab is available on Homeshop18.

The Videocon VT10 is powered by 1.5 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm processor as mentioned on the Videocon mobiles website, but saholic says its RK3066. The VT10 weighs 650 grams with 10.3 mm thickness.

The dual core VT10 sports a 10.1 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280×800 pixels resolution. It comes with 2 camera of 2MP resolution one placed in the front and other at the rear. The tab does not come with built in SIM slot, GPS and Bluetooth.

This tablet is loaded with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. You can connect a supported 3G dongle for net connectivity or use built in Wi-Fi. The tab gets power from a 6800 mAh Li-po battery that gives a usage time of about 4 hours.

For the price this does look like a good buy, big screen, powered by dual core CPU.

videocon VT10 front view

videocon VT10 back view

Videocon VT10 key features and specifications

• 1.5 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm processor.
  • 10.1 inch IPS screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution.
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
  • 2MP front and 2MP rear fixed focus cameras.
  • 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD card support up to 32 GB.
  • External 3G support (check the list of supported dongles), Wi-Fi, 3.5mm jack, HDMI out and Micro USB port.
  • Dimensions: 257.3x176x10.3mm.
  • Sensors: G-Sensor.
  • 6800 mAh battery.
  • Price Rs. 11,200.

{ 32 Responses }

1. Pranav says

Well the spec say that there is no USB port..Then how on earth will one connect USB dongle?? and how to connect usb OTG if there is no usb port?? I don’t get the point of no usb port on a tablet..

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
  2. INDERJEET says

Sir among two Karbon Cosmic ST10 and Videocon VT10 which one is better option to buy. WHEN WILL YOU REVIEW VIDEOCON VT10 TABLET.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
  3. Manoj says

Hi Gogi,

Kindly provide reviews on Videocon VT10 as iam planning buy the tablet. i read few reviews on few tablets having problem from day it is bought. i want a tablet which give me some minimum 3 years of service and which is not dead in short time. i am not sure if micromax and karbonn tablets are reliable.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
  4. Sekhar says

Hi Gogi,

I have a request.
    Could you please let me know when you are reviewing Videocon V10 and iBerry Core X4. I am very much excited about it.

I am planning to buy a tablet (Among these 2) after reading your review.
    could you please help me decide where to invest.

Thanks in Advance for help…and hopping for an reply… :)

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
    • ram says

dont go for iberry corex4, iberry is fraudulent company saying that it has gps, but really it doesnt have i am very much disappointed with so many problems i gave the tablet back to service within 2 days! DOnt ever buy the iberry products

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
  5. Ravi S says

I have been following your site for months now. And I would like to make a few suggestions when you do next review

When you talk about the display , do refer to the Viewing Angles, Colours, Screen Bleeding(Tablets) and whether the texts and fonts look crisp or not.

Download a few games to check app compatibility. As a suggestion use Real APK Leecher to pre-download APK’s (free apps) for games like Six Guns Dead Trigger, Shadowgun, Real Football, Nightmares from the deep etc.
    Now you can re-use the same APKs to test compatibility for all your future reviews

Build Quality Wifi Reception and Battery are other important issues.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0
    • Gogi Ranagogi says

Ravi, thanks will follow some of them. In most cases I get the handset for a limited period so cannot test the battery, games etc. As for battery I do check the % before and after the review which gives a fair estimate. I do mention most details in the text review, like viewing angle, screen quality, built etc. I use Wi-Fi for installing apps / games on the review unit and at that time also test the range. In case there is WI-Fi issue it will be highlighted in the review. Thanks again.

Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Comment Policy: Your words are your own, be nice and helpful. Do not repeat what you already said. Please, use your real name. It may take some time for the comment to show. Pls do not copy paste content, specs from other site.
You need to Login to VOTE!
(Optional : Register or LOGIN).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post:
Next Post: