The Videocon VT10 is powered by 1.5 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm processor as mentioned on the Videocon mobiles website, but saholic says its RK3066. The VT10 weighs 650 grams with 10.3 mm thickness.
The dual core VT10 sports a 10.1 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280×800 pixels resolution. It comes with 2 camera of 2MP resolution one placed in the front and other at the rear. The tab does not come with built in SIM slot, GPS and Bluetooth.
This tablet is loaded with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. You can connect a supported 3G dongle for net connectivity or use built in Wi-Fi. The tab gets power from a 6800 mAh Li-po battery that gives a usage time of about 4 hours.
For the price this does look like a good buy, big screen, powered by dual core CPU.
Videocon VT10 key features and specifications
- 1.5 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm processor.
- 10.1 inch IPS screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- 2MP front and 2MP rear fixed focus cameras.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD card support up to 32 GB.
- External 3G support (check the list of supported dongles), Wi-Fi, 3.5mm jack, HDMI out and Micro USB port.
- Dimensions: 257.3x176x10.3mm.
- Sensors: G-Sensor.
- 6800 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 11,200.
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.