The most awaited Nokia Lumia 920 will soon be available in India, within few days. Nokia has already started advertising the 920 on Facebook and you will be able to have a glimpse at the nearest Nokia priority stores, pretty soon.
Nokia has tagged the Lumia 920 as the most innovative smartphone. The handset will not only come with the best touchscreen (PureMotion HD+ display) but also come with an 8.7 MP camera with PureView feature that helps capture perfect blur-free images every time.
The clear Black touchscreen display is 4.5 inches supporting 1280×768 pixels resolution (331.72 ppi). The Nokia 920 comes powered by 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 dual core Snapdragon processor with Adreno 225 GPU. There is no micro SD slot for adding additional storage; instead you get 32GB internal storage. The handset runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8 OS with 1GB RAM.
The camera as mentioned is with an 8.7 MP resolution with carl Zeiss optics lens and Nokia PureView technology. The camera is auto focus with dual LED flash for low light photography. There is a front camera of 1.3MP resolution. You can record videos in 1080p at 30fps using the rear camera and 720p at 30fps using the front camera.
Other cool features included are 7GB skydrive storage space, NFC and 4G. Just like the LG Nexus 4 the Lumia 920 also comes with non-removable battery and external micro SIM slot. The battery is of 2000 mAh capacity with up to 10 hours of talktime and 400 hours of standby over the 3G network.
The pricing details are not known yet, the handset is expected to hit the store by mid January 2013.
Nokia Lumia 920 key features and specifications
- 1.5GHz Dual core MSM8960 Snapdragon (Qualcomm) with Adreno 225 GPU.
- Single SIM – external micro SIM slot.
- 4.5 inch PureMotion HD+ IPS touchscreen with 1280×768 pixels resolution (16M colours and 331.72ppi). Comes with corning gorilla glass 2 protection and clear black display.
- 1GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. No external storage support.
- Windows Phone 8 OS.
- Weight 185 grams with 10.7mm thickness.
- 8.7 MP rear and 1.3MP front cameras. Rear camera with dual LED flash. Camera features are Pureview technology for blur-free images, image and video stabilization and more. HD and Full HD video recording supported.
- 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 3.1, 3.5mm jack with Dolby headphone sound enhancement, micro USB port and 7GB SkyDrive storage.
- Sensors: Proximity, Gsensor, compass.
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery (non removable) with 10 hours talk-time and approx 16 days standby.