Nokia has launched another affordable windows powered phone the Nokia Lumia 625. It is upgraded Nokia Lumia 620 and comes with 4G support. The handset carries a price tag of 220 Euro, no mention of the price in India.
The Nokia Lumia 625 shows off a 4.7 inch screen with the same resolution as seen on the Lumia 620 handset. Its WVGA – 800×480 pixels. The screen is 2.25D curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
The Nokia handset weighs about 159 grams and thickness is 9.15mm. It is powered by Snapdragon S4 (MSM8930) dual core processor probably with Adreno 305 GPU. There is a primary auto focus camera of 5MP resolution with LED support and a secondary camera of VGA resolution.
The 625 runs on the Windows phone 8 OS with 512MB RAM and 8GB internal storage. As for connectivity the Nokia Lumia 625 supports 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS with GLONASS / A-GPS, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth and micro USB port. The battery is of 2000 mAh.
This handset will probably hit the stores in September, no word as to when it will be available in India or the affordable price tag.
Nokia Lumia 625 key features and specifications
- Single SIM.
- 1.2GHz dual core processor (MSM8930) with (Adreno 305GPU – needs confirmation).
- Windows Phone 8.
- 512MB RAM, 8GB storage, micro SD support of up to 64GB and 7GB cloud storage (SkyDrive).
- 4.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen with corning gorilla glass 2 and 2.25D curved glass. Resolution is 800×480 pixels.
- 5MP rear AF camera with flash + VGA front FF camera. Full HD video recording supported at 30 fps.
- 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS / GLONASS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Available in Orange, Black, Yellow, Bright green and white colors.
- Battery : 2000 mAh with up to 15 hours talktime on 3G, Music playback of up to 90 hours and Video playback of up to 6.8 hours.
- Price: Unknown.