Micromax A89 is another Ninja model powered by dual core processor clocked at 1GHz with a 4 inch touch screen display running Android 4.0 OS. The A89 model has just been added on the Micromax info website with limited details.
We are going to see a lot more dual core handsets in coming days, and most of the time the handsets are, silently launched. The A89 details are now updated on the Micromax Info website (click here). We do not know the availability date and the price.
The MMX A89 is with a 10.1 cm screen (4 inches) with multi touch support. I think it will come with an 800×480 pixels resolution. The handset has got a curvy design with 3 touch sensitive buttons on the front.
The A89 sails on a 1GHz dual core processor, now probably it could be MediaTek or qualcomm processor, so far Micromax have been using the MediaTek dual core processors. The specs are of lower end – the handset comes with 3MP fixed focus camera. I believe the RAM will be 512MB and internal storage may be 4GB or less.
As for connectivity it should support dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB port and 3.5m jack. Battery info is not available but I guess will be around 1500 mAh. Stay tuned for more updates on the Micromax A89.
Micromax A89 Key Features and Specifications
- Dual SIM.
- Dual core Mediatek MT6577 clocked at 1GHz with PowerVR SGX 531GPU.
- Android 4.0.
- 4 inch TFT screen with 800×480 pixels resolution (262K colours).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage of which 2.07GB free space and micro SD card slot.
- Rear 3MP Fixed Focus camera with 640×480 pixels resolution, no flash.
- Handset can play 720p videos.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS and 3.5mm jack .
- 1450mAh battery with 4 hours talktime and 170 hours standby time.
Sachi, thank you for the tip!
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.