The Lemon P100 also called the Lemon Note will be powered by a dual core processor with 8MP camera running ICS OS over a 5 inch screen with DVGA resolution i.e. 960X640 pixels. The handset will probably come powered by the MediaTek processor.
The handset weighs 145 grams with a 10.7mm thickness. The Lemon P100 comes with 4 touch buttons on the front side and looks identical to the Samsung Galaxy handsets. Its dual SIM and dual core clocked at 1GHz with 3G support
The specs are similar to as found on the Micromax A110, Lava Iris 501 and many other handsets. There is an 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash and a front cam for video chat. Other features included are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
The Lemon P100 comes with G-Sensor, light and proximity sensor. The battery is of a good 2500 mAh capacity more that what we have seen on A110 and Iris 501. It seems the Micromax A116 the quad core handset will be delayed cause of Chinese new year which means the dual core handsets will still be the preferred option for now.
Lemon Note P100 Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Dual core clocked at 1GHz (Possibly with MT6577 + PowerVR SGX 531 GPU).
- ICS OS version 4.0.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage + micro SD support.
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with 960×640 pixels resolution.
- 8MP rear and VGA front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- G-Sensor, Light and Proximity sensors.
- 2500 mAh battery.
The pricing details and availability dates are not known. I think the handset could be priced well below Rs. 10,000 as anything about it will make no sense.