iBall had launched the iBall Andi 5L, another dual core powered smartphone running on the ICS OS with a 5 inch screen. The Andi 5L is available for Rs. 10,490. I guess they are also giving a flip cover and a capacitive pen for free.
The Andi 5L is powered by Dual core Cortex A9 processor with 512MB RAM and 4gigs of internal storage. The screen is 5 inches with WVGA resolution. There is a VGA front camera and an 8MP rear auto focus camera.
The handset supports 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack and micro USB. The specifications are similar to that on the Micromax A110 and the Lava Iris 501. The iBall Andi 5L is with the same MediaTek MT6577 with PowerVR SGX 531 GPU.
The 5L comes with an 1800 mAh battery. The freebies are okay (ignore the capacitive pen as it’s no good) but the price is still on the higher side.
iBall Andi 5L key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GHz Mediatek Dual core with PowerVR SGX 531 GPU.
- 5 inch WVGA screen (800×480 pixels).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and TFT card support.
- 8MP rear AF camera with LED flash and front VGA camera.
- 3G (7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi (b/g), Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: Proximity, G-sensor and light sensors.
- Battery: 1800 mAh
- Price Rs. 10,490 (via Flipkart).
Thank you Sujith Kumar for the Tip.