There are very few CDMA+GSM handsets in the market and now HTC Desire VC joins this family by offering the same on an Android 4.0 platform. This VC handset is priced at Rs. 21,999.
The price tag may seem a bit high but this one come with CDMA support which is hard to find. Moreover this smartphone is best suited for users who use both these networks and especially for those who love the Android OS. HTC had also launched the HTC Desire V.
The HTC Desire VC sports a 4 inch screen of 800×480 pixels resolution (16 Million colours) with a 1GHz powered single core CPU. The Android 4.0 OS with HTC Sense 4 sails on 512MB RAM and for apps there is a built in 4GB of internal storage.
This is a dual active phone, click here to know the difference between dual active and dual standby phones. There is a 5MP camera with 34mm lens (F2.8 aperture), autofocus, Geo-Tagging and with LED flash for low light photography. There is no secondary camera.
The HTC handset weighs 118 grams with 9.42mm thickness. Other features included are 3G (3.1 Mbps EVDO Rev A), Wi-Fi with hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm jack, EDGE/GPRS, Beats audio enhancements and built in FM radio.
Of the two SIM slots one is assigned to GSM – 900, 1800, 1900 MHz and the other for CDMA – 800MHz. This phone comes loaded with a 1650 mAh battery. This phone is listed on Flipkart.com. The HTC Desire VC price is Rs. 21,999 with 1 year warranty.
HTC Desire VC Key Features and Specifications
- Single Core 1GHz Cortex A5 processor with Adreno 200 GPU.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and microSD up to 32GB supported.
- Android 4.0 (ICS) with HTC Sense Version 4.0.
- 4.0 inch capacitive touchscreen with 16M colours on 800×480 pixels resolution.
- No front camera, 5 Megapixel camera rear AF camera with Flash.
- 3G (EVDO), Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, Bluetooth, Tethering support, FM radio, Beats audio and DLNA.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Ambient, Proximity and Accelerometer.
- Extra: Voice input, SNS ready and 25GB Dropbox (integrated).
- Standard Battery of 1650 mAh capacity (Stand by time / Talk time unknown).
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.