Adsense publishers are already aware that Google Adsense have enabled Google certified ad networks, the publishers can select, enable or disable third party ads however, their Adsense account never revealed the income earned from the third party ads.
Well now Google has updated the the Google Adsense account with Google certified ad networks reports enabled. This feature is enabled only on the new interface, in case you are still using the older interface you should move on to the new one.
DoubleClick Ad Exchange powers the Google certified ad networks wherein other networks can compete in the auction. This not only helps the advertisers but can potentially increase earning for adsense publishers.
So now you can check which third party ad networks are doing wonder on your site and will help you tweak (enable/disable) third party networks for best performance.
How to view Google certified ad networks reports in Adsense
- Login to your Adsense account.
- You should be using the new adsense interface.
- For third party ad networks report click the performance reports tab on top.
- On the left side menu look for Ad networks and click it.
- Now you can see the list of third party ad networks with impression and earning along with Google Adwords.
By (Updated: November 3, 2011)
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.