DOMO Gadgets Pvt. Ltd has launched the Domo nTice F12 dual core powered handset with a 5.2 inch screen and sailing on Jelly Bean 4.1 for Rs. 8,900. The handset houses the same MediaTek MT6577 processor and comes with 512MB RAM.
The nTice F12 is here to compete with the Micromax A110, Lava Iris 501, Karbonn A111, Lenovo P770 and the Xolo A800. This Domo handset can house two SIM cards (GSM+GSM), supports 3G and video call (native).
The display screen is 5.2 inches with 800×480 pixels resolution. The DDR3 RAM is 512MB with 4Gigs of internal storage. TheF12 is powered by cortex A9 MT6577 CPU with SGX531 GPU. And like other MediaTek dual core processors this one too comes with 8MP rear AF camera and a front camera of VGA resolution.
Additional features are 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5m jack. A 2500 mAh battery gives a talktime of up to 6 hours and standby time is around 182 hours. Domo claims the nTice F12 is best priced and the benchmark scores are slightly higher than most of the brands it is competing with.
Domo nTice F12 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) / Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz dual core MediaTek MT6577 (cortex A9) with PowerVR SGX531 GPU.
- 5.2 inch capacitive TFT touchscreen with 800×480 pixels resolution (16M colours) ~ 179.41ppi.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot that supports 32GB card.
- 8MP Back camera (Auto Focus) with LED flash. Front VGA camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), GPS, FM radio, Bluetooth 4, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- Standard Li-Po 2500 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of talktime.
- Price Rs. 8,900 (available via Domo).