Byond B63 a dual core dual SIM smartphone with a 4.5 inch screen and running on Jelly Bean OS, now listed on Flipkart with a price tag of Rs. 9,999. Suddenly we are seeing too many dual core handsets being launched.
And why not, the dual core handsets will be outdated soon with quad core models, and you just need one such handset. Anyway those waiting for dual core handsets, well now there are just too many options, but ironically it is difficult to get some or all of these handsets as they run out of stock pretty soon.
The Byond B63 is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor with dual SIM capabilities. The handset weighs 164 grams with 10.7 mm thickness. The main highlight is the Jelly Bean OS that it comes loaded with.
The TFT LCD Screen is 4.5 inches with supported resolution of 950×540 pixels (qHD) and also supports 5 point multi touch. The B63 comes with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. Micro SD card is supported.
Other features included are 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB port and 3.5 mm jack. The handset gets power from a 2000 mAh battery. There are two cameras a 0.3 MP front and an 8MP rear auto focus with LED flash.
For the price this definitely looks like a good buy and that too with Jelly Bean OS. You also get leather pouch within the box pack. The Celkon A200 is also available on Flipkart for Rs. 7,999.
Byond B63 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- Dual core clocked at 1.2GHz (CPU/GPU unknown) (probably MediaTek).
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean OS).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card up to 32GB supported.
- 4.5 inch TFT capacitive screen with qHD resolution (960×540 pixels).
- 8MP rear AF camera with LED flash and front 0.3MP camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5 mm jack.
- Sensors : G-sensors (there should be proximity and other sensors too not confirmed).
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 9,999.
Thank you Sai Krishnan for the tip.
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.