The Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 a dual SIM smartphone with android jelly bean OS running on 1GHz single core processor is now available for Rs. 4,990. This is a low cost handset from the Samsung brand that supports the 2G network only.
Galaxy Star S5282 is loaded with 512MB RAM and 4Gigs of internal storage. The display screen is of a smaller size, 2.9 inches supporting QVGA resolution. There is a 2MP fixed focus camera placed on the rear without LED flash support.
This handset is light weight about 100 grams with 11.9mm thickness. The handset has got the traditional Samsung look with two touch buttons and a physical center button for navigation. Other features included are Wi-Fi, 2G, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
The standard 1200 mAh Li-ion battery gives a talktime of over 10 hours and standby time of up to 320 hours.
Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM GSM+GSM / Dual Standby.
- 1GHz single core processor.
- Android Jelly Bean.
- 2.9 inches TFT screen with 320×240 pixels resolution.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and Micro SD support up to 32GB.
- 2MP rear camera, fixed focus without flash. No front camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), micro USB, Bluetooth 4.0, FM radio and 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Sensors: Accelerometer.
- Battery : 1200 mAh – up to 14 hours talktime and up to 320 hours standby time.
- Price Rs. 4,990 (Via Flipkart).