The rumor about Micromax A110Q finally turned out to be true. The quad core powered Micromax A110Q or Canvas 2 plus is now listed on the Micromax own website with a price tag of Rs. 12,100.
The A110Q houses the same quad core processor i.e. MT6589 with Android 4.2 OS. The screen is 5 inches but with not so impressive resolution – 854×480 pixels. This handset comes with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. Plus access to micro SD card slot that can add up to 32GB additional storage.
The camera is of 8MP on the rear with dual LED flash and 2MP on the front. Other features included are 3G, Wi-Fi, micro USB, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 4 and GPS. As for the sensors I guess the magnetic sensors is missing like on the Micromax A116.
The battery on A110Q is of a 2000 mAh capacity that gives up to 6 hours of talktime. The price of Rs. 12,100 seems good enough but the screen resolution is low. It seems like an upgraded Micromax A110 with quad core chipset, 1GB RAM and updated OS.
Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 plus key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz quad core (MT6589) with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
- Android 4.2 OS.
- 5 inch IPS screen with 854×480 pixel resolution with 262K colors.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage (1GB as phone storage and 1.4GB for apps) and micro SD slot.
- 8MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash + front 2MP camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: G-sensor, proximity and motion sensors.
- Battery : 2000 mAh with up to 6 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 12,100 (via Micromax Store).
Thank you for the tip Rehan!