Huawei Ascend Y300 a dual core handset will soon be available for Rs. 7,980. The handset is already showing up on the Flipkart website and can be pre-booked. The handset is expected to be released this week (1st week of April).
The Ascend Y300 is with Qualcomm ARM Dual core powered processor (Cortex-A5) clocked at 1GHz. The handset is 11.2 mm thick with a weight of 130 grams. The screen resolution is 800×480 over a 4 inch screen with 16M colors.
There is primary auto focus camera of 5MP resolution and a secondary camera of VGA placed on the front side. Video recording of up to 854×480 pixels is supported. The RAM is a modest 512MB with internal storage of 4GB along with micro SD support of up to 32GB.
Other key features included are 3G (7.2Mbps), 2G class 12, Wi-Fi with hotspot, micro USB with Tethering, Bluetooth with Tethering, GPS with A-GPS and 3.5 mm audio jack. There is built in FM for on the move live entertainment.
The Huawei Ascend Y300 comes with G-Sensor, light, magnetic and proximity sensors. The price seems okay but it’s the Qualcomm dual core processor and it’s single SIM, if possible look out for a MediaTek dual core handsets as they perform better.
Huawei Ascend Y300 Key features and specifications
- 1GHz Dual core Qualcomm Cortex A5 (MSM8225) + Adreno 203 GPU.
- Single SIM.
- Jelly Bean 4.1.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD support.
- 4 inch TFT LCD screen with 800×480 pixels resolution (16M colors).
- 5MP AF rear camera, front VGA camera. Video recording supported up to 480p resolution.
- 11.2 MM thick and 130 Grams weight.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB, FM radio and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors: Proximity, G-sensor, magnetic and light sensors.
- 1730 mAh battery with up to 5 hours talktime and over 300 hour’s standby time.
- Price Rs. 7980 (via Flipkart).