Acer Liquid Gallant and Liquid Gallant Duo handsets powered by 1 GHz MTK6575 processor with ICS will hit the Indian markets in September – October. Though the price has not yet been disclosed it is expected to be under Rs. 16,000.
You might have already guessed the difference between the twin handset Liquid Gallant E350 and Liquid Gallant Duo, well yes the Duo is with dual SIM capabilities. Technically both the handset share the same features except for the Duo version that can house two SIM cards.
The dual SIM (GSM+GSM) version will be with Dual Standby mode. The specifications are too good, have a look and I believe it could give a tough competition to other handsets in the same price bracket. I will just highlight the main features – detailed specification list at the end of the article.
The Liquid Gallant’s selling plus point is the 4.3 inch capacitive screen with qHD i.e a resolution of 960×540 pixels. It houses the same MTK6575 chipset as on the Micromax A100. Another plus point is the 1Gig of RAM. The power button on most handsets is placed on the top or on the side but on the Gallant it has found a place on the back of the phone.
Usually when you hold the handset in your hand the index finger is free, you can use it to push the power button (on the back) to activate the screen, sounds convenient.
Acer Liquid Gallant / Duo Key Features and Specifications
- MTK6575 processor (single core) clocked at 1GHz.
- Acer customized ICS OS.
- Single SIM (E350) / Dual SIM versions. Duo is dual SIM – will cost a bit extra.
- Rear 5MP auto focus camera with HD video recording and led flash. A front VGA camera (needs confirmation).
- 4.3 inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution with pixel density of 256ppi.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and microSD/SDHC card support.
- 3G (HSPA), GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm audio port, Wi-Fi and FM radio.
- Sensors: GSensors, light and proximity.
- 1500 mAh battery (Talktime / Standby time – unknown).
- Releasing in Sept / Oct.
Subscribe Now and get Free updates
Direct to your Email (Daily Digest or as and when a new post is added) or via RSS.